Thursday, April 18, 2013

How to Get Amazing Waves...


Scarf by The Lovely Pear Tree http://www.esty.com/shop/LovelyPearTree

Amazingness

If you currently see me on a day to day basis you know I hardly do anything to my hair when it comes to straightening or styling...I kinda just let it do its thing (as in air dry on the way to work). On days when my hair is cooperating you may have asked yourself "Wow, how does Jessica get such awesome waves?" If you haven't asked yourself this I forgive you. Well, I will tell you my secret. My father has wavy hair and has passed it down to me...just kidding, kind of. My natural wave would be nothing if it wasn't for this amazing product. I have tried all sorts of "beach" wave products and nothing works more amazingly than this. It is called Control Twist by Pureology This stuff brings out the curl/wave without leaving your hair sticky or stiff. It is a high hold liquid wax that is great for color treated hair. If you don't have color treated hair I'm sure it would be just as awesome for you. 

I find it works best when I put it in damp hair, mostly on the length, and minimize the scrunching. Too much scrunching = Frizz Head. I also let it air dry but if you prefer to use a diffuser that works too. I have pretty long hair, medium-fine on the thickness scale and I just use one pump of the product. That being said it has lasted me about a year. Seriously, and I use it like 5 days a week! This line of hair care products is also 100% Vegan, which just adds to its greatness. If you have used the Pureology line before I don't need to tell you how wonderful it is, or the fact it can be a little pricey. I believe this product cost me upwards of $30, but like I said it has lasted me almost a year. Plus, you may be able to get it cheaper at places like Beauty Brands. So my wavy haired friends, next time you are thinking of buying some new hair product you might consider giving this one a try. For more info visit:  

http://www.pureology.com/systems/colour-stylist/controltwistwax?cm_mmc=LabeliumSearch-_-Google-_-Pureology+Brand+Product+Lines-_-pureology%20control%20twist&gclid=CNfbnKiw1bYCFYZaMgody1MARA

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LovelyPearTree




No comments:

Post a Comment